- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Certification
- Our Publications
- Our Blog
- Take Action
|Hours:||16 to 24 hours per week|
|Deadline:||Open until filled|
Green America (www.greenamericatoday.org) is a nonprofit, membership organization whose mission is to harness economic power—the strength of consumers, investors, businesses, and the marketplace—to create a socially just and environmentally sustainable society.
We are currently seeking an intern to assist in our Finance and Accounting Department to help process transactions, generate reports, file documents and do special projects as required. This is a unique opportunity to get experience in a small/medium sized nonprofit accounting environment.
The Accounting Intern will work with the Finance Director to:
Ideal applicant will:
1) Have good organizational and administrative skills
2) Have an interest in accounting and finance
3) Have excellent oral and written communication skills
4) Have moderate to advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Excel data and spreadsheet functions.
6) Be able to use Microsoft Word
7) Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
If interested please send cover letter and resume to Nora Marsh, Green America, 1612 K Street, Suite 600, Washington, D.C. 20006 or email email@example.com. Or Fax to 202-331-8166. Please put Accounting Internship in the subject line of the email. No calls, please.
Due to the overwhelming volume of resumes that we receive, we cannot respond to every applicant. Only those applicants asked to interview will be contacted.