Green Business Network Research Fellow
||September - December 2014
||Part-time/Flexible, 16 hrs./week
||Stipend - $1000 for 10 weeks
||Green Business Network Director
||Open until Filled
Are you an aspiring researcher interested in the world of green business?
Green America’s Green Business Network is searching for a research fellow to update the report - The Big Green Opportunity (www.greenbusinessnetwork.org/green-your-business/big-green-opporunity-report.html. )
The researcher will work with staff to update the data and prepare the 2015-16 edition for Jan 2015 publishing date. The report first published in 2013 documented the size of the green business sector and interviewed key business leaders about their experiences.
This is an opportunity for the intern to research, document, write and gain experience working both as a team member and independently as well as managing deadlines.
- Size, scope and impact of the green/sustainable business sectors to include transportation, fair trade, energy, organic food and beverage, ethical investing, green building/renovation, non-GMOs, and green trade associations.
- The joys of working in a collaborative, cooperative work environment.
- The ability to have your name attached to a well-respected research report.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Ability to take direction and work independently
Send your resume and cover letter to Alix Davidson, Director of Certification and Standards, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
1612 K St. NW | Ste. 600 | Washington, DC 20006
Return to Jobs and Internships »