Membership Marketing Fellowship
||May through September
||16 hours per week
|| Paid hourly – amount TBD. If you are eligible for course credit through your university, we will work with you to make that happen.
|| Dana Christianson, Membership Marketing Director
||Open until filled
If you’re interested in working with an energetic team on a wide variety of marketing and development tasks including analysis, design, outreach, and events– then this is the fellowship for you.
Green America is a national nonprofit organization based in Washington, D.C. For nearly 30 years we’ve been harnessing the economic power of consumers, businesses, and investors to create a socially just and environmentally sustainable economy.
The Membership Marketing Fellowship will work directly with our Development team on fundraising, analysis, and brand management initiatives.
Must work 16 hours per week from our office in Washington DC
Must be able to make a commitment through September 1, 2013.
Must be fluent in English, with strong written and communication skills.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Photoshop.
Non-profit work experience preferred.
Marketing and Development experience preferred.
Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
Ability to juggle multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
Ability to implement projects with minimal supervision.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Data management: Running reports and analysis of membership programs including Acquisition, Special Appeals, Telemarketing, and special offers.
- Fulfillment of premiums including tote bags, t-shirts, wallet cards, publications, and net new project items.
- Coordinating acknowledgements to partner level donors.
- Assisting with design work for special projects
- Represent Green America at tabling events.
If interested please email resume and cover letter to Beth Porter at BPorter@greenamerica.org.
No calls please.