Membership Marketing Coordinator
|| Marketing and Development Director
||Salary Dependant on Experience
||Marketing and Development Director
||Full-time, Full benefits
4-day work week, medical, dental, vacation, sick days, holidays, mental health days, and flexible hours
Green America is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a socially just and environmentally sustainable society by harnessing economic power for positive change. Our unique approach involves working with consumers, investors, and businesses. Our workplace reflects our goal of creating a more cooperative, environmentally sound economy. We have a participatory decision-making process that aims to build consensus within the departments and teams.
- The Membership Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Membership Marketing to develop the schedule, budget, strategy, copy, design, production, and analysis of marketing and fundraising programs including:
- Coordinate all aspects of direct mail production with outside vendors (printers, mail shops, etc.), including soliciting and reviewing bids, negotiating, writing job instructions, setting and monitoring production budgets, proofreading bluelines and set-ups, approving insertion order, calculating/sending postage check and checking finished product.
- Pull data and check data/mail files for integrity/accuracy.
- Review and approve vendor invoices for payment.
- Create presentations in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint of campaign result reports test strategies, audience segmentation, and mailing expense.
- Work with Director to prepare cost and revenue report for each mailing/project.
- Review and approve invoices for payment.
- Oversee fulfillment of premiums and coordinate in-house mailing parties.
Data Processing, Operations and Analysis (20%)
- Acquire a working knowledge of the Raiser’s Edge, SALSA Labs Cosom, and Charity Engine membership databases.
- Work with Member Services and Operations Manager to ensure that all necessary data from offer and about the constituent is entered into the Raiser’s Edge CRM for reporting purposes.
- Report out on test strategies, audience segmentation, and mailing expense.
Other duties as assigned (20%)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ year non-profit fundraising experience required.
- 1+ year of direct mail experience required.
- Proficient in the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Knowledge of database management. Experience with the Raiser’s Edge CRM preferred.
- Familiarity with email blast software and email marketing. Basic knowledge of HTML a plus. Experience with Salsa Labs Cosom preferred.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Photoshop or In Design.
- Strong analytical intelligence, with the ability to produce reports using data, member segments, revenue and expense.
- Strong organizational abilities, including attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to anticipate problems before they arise.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work independently, meet deadlines, and remain focused and calm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If interested please email resume and cover letter to Dana@GreenAmerica.org.
Return to Jobs and Internships »