Green Festivals® is the largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event in the United States. Events in New York City, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Portland, and San Francisco this year!
Exhibit at a fall Green Festival and SAVE!
A special offer to all Green America Members – if you reserve a booth for your business or nonprofit organization you get 10% off. Just call the staff at 828-333-9403 Ext 300 and tell them you are a Green America Business Member and get a 10% discount!
To learn more about the Green Festivals www.greenfestivals.org
Green Festival features
- Shopping for everything you need to live a more sustainable lifestyle with over 200 green brands, from electric cars and solar panels to fair trade coffee and sweatshop-free clothing
- Educational workshops on diverse subjects from composting and permaculture to biodiesel basics and breaking the oil addiction
- Inspiring speakers on topics ranging from green investment and local economies to the food revolution and the power of art and activism
- Networking opportunities for people looking to work together for change at the local, national, and global level
- Nationally renowned speakers such as Amy Goodman, Jim Hightower, Dennis Kucinich, Greg Palast, Dame Anita Roddick, and Alice Walker
- Organic vegan and vegetarian food and beverages
- Fabulous local musicians, yoga classes, films, children’s activities and much more
Green America members get FREE tickets with code GAGF15 »
Upcoming Green Festivals
Los Angeles - Sept. 25-27, 2015
San Francisco - Nov 13-15, 2015
Portland - Dec 11-13
Learn more at the Green Festivals website »