Green Festivals® is the largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event in the United States. Events are usually in New York City, Washington DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Portland each year!
Exhibit at a Green Festival and SAVE! A special offer to all Green America Business Members – if you reserve a booth for your business or nonprofit organization you get 10% off. Just call the staff at 828-333-9403 Ext 300 and tell them you are a Green America Business Member and get a 10% discount!
Get free tickets to enter for being a Green American with code GAGF16.
Learn more about the Green Festivals
Green Festival Features
- Shopping for everything you need to live a more sustainable lifestyle with over 200 green brands, from electric cars and solar panels to fair trade coffee and sweatshop-free clothing
- Educational workshops on diverse subjects from composting and permaculture to biodiesel basics and breaking the oil addiction
- Inspiring speakers on topics ranging from green investment and local economies to the food revolution and the power of art and activism
- Networking opportunities for people looking to work together for change at the local, national, and global level
- Nationally renowned speakers such as Amy Goodman, Jim Hightower, Dennis Kucinich, Greg Palast, Dame Anita Roddick, and Alice Walker
- Organic vegan and vegetarian food and beverages
- Fabulous local musicians, yoga classes, films, children’s activities and much more
Green America members get FREE tickets with code GAGF16 »
2016 Green Festivals
2017 Green Festivals
Learn more at the Green Festivals website »