Green America's work is funded through the generous support of foundations and our individual and business members.
Since Green America's vision is to create a more just and sustainable economy through personal and collective action, we rely heavily on support from individuals -- the people fueling change in the world we share.
Green America demonstrates its responsibility to its members, supporters, employees and its mission through:
- Member-elected board of directors
- Effective use of funds (see charts below)
- Nationally recognized staff expertise
- Sophisticated annual planning process
- Participatory and supportive workplace
- Extensive network of allies and coalitions
- Award-winning programs and publications
- Green workplace best-practices including carbon
offsets for all energy use, recycled paper for publications,
onsite recycling and composting