- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Certification
- Our Publications
- Our Blog
- Get Involved
In this issue...
• PAGE 4: "Monsanto Protection Act" Passes Congress
• PAGE 5: Hershey Unveils "21st Century Cocoa Plan"
• PAGE 6: Responsible Credit Cards
• PAGE 8:Herbs for the Health of It
• PAGE 11: New Study Says Green Business is Good Business
• PAGE 12: National Geographic Admits Recycled Paper is Best (Finally!)
• PAGE 14: Sweet, Seductive, and Deadly
• PAGE 16: 9 Tips for Kicking the Sugar Habit
• PAGE 18: Making Sugar Fair (and GMO-Free)
• PAGE 19: FrankenSugar
• PAGE 20: The Skinny on ALternative Sweeteners
• PAGE 22: Give Me Five Days
Special Thanks to Green America Business Members for supporting the Green American
You no doubt know about sugar's contribution to obesity and diabetes -- but new research tells the increasingly alarming story about how sugar is at the root of many major illnesses, from Alzheimer's to cancer to heart disease and stroke.
Check out previous articles from Green America
on GMO issues: