- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Certification
- Our Publications
- Our Blog
- Get Involved
In this issue...
• PAGE 4: Cancun Climate Agreements: More Progress Needed
• PAGE 5: Toys 'R' Us Continues Selling "Poison Plastic" Toys
• PAGE 6: Valentine Chocolates Tainted by Child Labor
• PAGE 8: Dialogue: A Powerful Shareholder Strategy
• PAGE 9 : SRI Shareholder Votes Hit Record Highs
• PAGE 11: gDiapers: the People's Choice for Green Business of the Year
• PAGE 11: Canvas Dreams Wins Green Business Leadership Award
• PAGE 12: Resolve to Take Action for a Green Economy in 2011
• PAGE 14: Danger Calling?
• PAGE 16: Our Interview with Dr. Devra Davis
• PAGE 17: 11 Ways to Protect Yourself
• PAGE 18: Kucinich to Introduce Cell Phone Bill
• PAGE 19: Who's Most at Risk?
• PAGE 21: Why It's Vital to Recycle That Cell Phone
• PAGE 22: Appleton Papers Announces BPA-Free Receipt "Label"
Special Thanks to Green America Business Members for supporting the new Green American
|Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer?|
When we wrote about the city of San Francisco's recent cell-phone radiation precautions in the Nov/Dec 2010 Green American, not all of our readers and members were thrilled. And not all took the warnings seriously.
So for the Jan/Feb 2011 issue, we decided to tackle the subject in depth. Editor Tracy Fernandez Rysavy says she expected to turn up "inconclusive evidence ... that people should be a bit careful about talking on a cell for hours a day." Then she dug into the research, and what she found was truly frightening.
• Our Interview With Dr. Devra Davis
• Dialogue: A Powerful Shareholder Strategy
• WEB EXCLUSIVE: Fine-print warnings & stickers
Check out previous articles from Green America
on home electronics:
Subscribe to the Green American, join Green America today.