- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Certification
- Our Publications
- Our Blog
- Get Involved
In this issue...
• PAGE 4: Carcinogens and Other Toxins Hidden in Household Cleaners
• PAGE 4: Cell Phone Industry Sues San Francisco
• PAGE 6: 21 Days to Financial Freedom
• PAGE 8: Managing Stress With Herbal Support
• PAGE 8: Giving Circles: Make Your Change Multiply
• PAGE 11: Native American Natural Foods Wins Innovation Award
• PAGE 11: CA, NY Pass Benefit Corporation Laws
• PAGE 12: Ray Anderson Receives Green America Lifetime Achievement Award
• PAGE 13: Green America Tells the FDA: Label GMO Food
• PAGE 14: A Tale of Two Banks
• PAGE 16: What Mega-Banks Spend Money On
• PAGE 16: A Green American Writes to the BoA CEO
• PAGE 17: How to Choose Your New Banking Partner
• PAGE 18: 10 Easy Steps: How to Break Up
• PAGE 19: Break-Up FAQ
• PAGE 20: How Jennifer Broake Up With Her Bank
• PAGE 21: 7 Ways to Cheat on Your Mega-Bank
• PAGE 22: Taking the Plastic Challenge
Special Thanks to Green America Business Members for supporting the Green American
|Break Up With Your Mega-Bank|
When you put your money into your checking or savings account, you might imagine it stacked up inside a giant, Hollywood-style walk-in safe, patiently waiting for you to spend it. But your money doesn't just sit there, your bank puts it to work in the world.
And if you have your accounts with a mega-bank like Citigroup, Bank of America, or Wells Fargo, you might not like what your money is doing. Our latest Green American gives you the tools to kick your mega-bank — and all of its predatory, unsustainable practices — to the curb.
Check out previous articles from Green America
on clean energy:
Subscribe to the Green American, join Green America today.