- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Certification
- Our Publications
- Our Blog
- Take Action
In this issue...
• PAGE 4: The BP Oil Catastrophe and Human Health
• PAGE 5: Canada Bans BPA
• PAGE 5: Here Comes the Volt!
• PAGE 6: Community Investing Banks and the Downturn
• PAGE 8: Green Gifts
• PAGE 10: Energy Efficiency: The Magic Bullet
• PAGE 11: The Federal Stimulus and Energy Efficiency
• PAGE 12: POSTER: 10 Easiest Ways to Cut Your Energy Use in Half
• PAGE 14: Comprehensive Energy Audit Will Hunt Biggest Gains
• PAGE 15: Involve Your Community
• PAGE 17: "Passive House," Aggressive Savings
• PAGE 19: Introducing the Green America Exchange (GAEx)
Special Thanks to Green America Business Members for supporting the new Green American
To curb the climate crisis, increase national security, and avoid economic disaster as peak oil looms, it's time to accelerate energy efficiency.
Green America's simple, doable proposition is this: Let's each cut our energy use by 50 percent in the next five years -- just ten percent per year. Sound ambitious? The city of Juneau, AK, nearly reached that threshold in just four weeks. Our magazine walks you through tips for how to do this yourself, including the popular article "Ten Easiest Ways to Cut Your Energy Use in Half."
• Energy Efficiency: The Magic Bullet
Check out previous articles from Green America
on organics and food issues:
Subscribe to the Green American, join Green America today.