Offered to parents as a toolkit, the 2012 Guide (pdf) contains a list of Non-GMO Project Verified Halloween treats, such as Endangered Species Chocolates, fun ideas for “treasures” (non-food goodies) and even a healthy recipe fromGreen Halloween® food blogger, Kia Robertson.
Have a Non-GMO Halloween!
More from the Blog
- Holiday Edition: Tips for Buying More Sustainable Children’s Clothing - November 4, 2019
- Put Down That Big-Name Chocolate Bar - Grab One Of These Instead! - October 15, 2019
- Major Progress in the Fight to Hang Up on Fossil Fuels - October 9, 2019
- A Step Towards Combatting Child Labor in Cocoa - September 23, 2019
- Clean Up Wireless & Create Green Jobs - September 12, 2019
- The Tragedy in the Amazon: What We Can Do - August 29, 2019
- Why Isn't Walmart Addressing These Harmful Emissions? - August 26, 2019
- New Report Makes Clear Why We Need Soil SuperHeroes - August 8, 2019
- 10 Reasons Not to Shop Amazon Prime - July 11, 2019