Offered to parents as a toolkit, the 2012 Guide (pdf) contains a list of Non-GMO Project Verified Halloween treats, such as Endangered Species Chocolates, fun ideas for “treasures” (non-food goodies) and even a healthy recipe fromGreen Halloween® food blogger, Kia Robertson.
Have a Non-GMO Halloween!
More from the Blog
- 10 Reasons Not to Shop Amazon Prime - July 11, 2019
- How Green America is Promoting Green Public and Corporate Policy - July 10, 2019
- A Steep Road to Victory: Veterans, Therapy, & Agriculture - July 8, 2019
- Plantain, More than a Weed - July 1, 2019
- US Lags in Pesticide Regulation - June 24, 2019
- Who's Bankrolling the Climate Crisis - June 18, 2019
- Washington Post Publishes Expose on Child Laborers in Cocoa – And The Promises The Chocolate Industry Keeps Breaking - June 12, 2019
- I Care If You Recycle, And Here's Why You Should Care Too - June 11, 2019
- Baby Clothes: Cute and ... Full of Hazardous Chemicals!? - May 30, 2019