Offered to parents as a toolkit, the 2012 Guide (pdf) contains a list of Non-GMO Project Verified Halloween treats, such as Endangered Species Chocolates, fun ideas for “treasures” (non-food goodies) and even a healthy recipe fromGreen Halloween® food blogger, Kia Robertson.
Have a Non-GMO Halloween!
More from the Blog
- How We're Greening America - April 12, 2022
- New Green Bond Makes It Easy to Invest in Climate Action - April 11, 2022
- What's in your 401(k)? - April 6, 2022
- Radically transforming agriculture for climate, soil, and human health - March 16, 2022
- Put Down That Big-Name Chocolate - Grab These Fair Trade Chocolate Bars Instead! - February 3, 2022
- US Big Banks – Leading the Financing of Fossil Fuels - January 4, 2022
- 5 Ways Amazon Hurts Small Businesses - November 17, 2021
- COP 26: Progress, But Not Nearly Enough - November 15, 2021
- Let’s Hold Amazon Accountable on Racial Justice! - November 9, 2021