Make sure to check out Sustainatopia, a collection of conferences that inform attendees about the world of sustainability, in Los Angeles, CA from October 29th to November 2nd. There are a total of five conferences.
- The Impact Conference (10/29-10/31): Esteemed speakers cover topics ranging from social entrepreneurship to strategies of impact investing. Network with members of various social enterprises!
- Sustainable Strategies and & Innovation Conference (10/29-10/31): Learn about the importance of innovation in sustainable business. Meet members of fortune 500 companies and their brand managers!
- LOHAS ‘14 (10/29-10/31): Find out more about the $290 billion marketplace dedicated to health products and sustainable living. Hear from professionals that work in the personal health, green building, eco tourism, natural lifestyle sectors, and alternative energy and transportation sectors.
- Fuse ‘14 (10/29-10/31): Take part in the summit for sustainable design, fashion and entertainment! The list of over 100 industry expert speakers will be released later this summer.
- Generation S (10/31-11/2): Network and mingle with young professionals interested in sustainability and and social entrepreneurship. Check out the website for more details!
Make sure to catch a portion of each conference for information about the growing sustainability industry!