As a green business, you align your products, services, supply chains, and your engagement with your community with your values for people and the planet. Have you also aligned your banking with your values? If you use a conventional big bank, is it really dedicated to your long-term success and to meeting the needs of your business, in line with your green mission?
Join our free webinar on Thursday, July 9, 2:00 PM ET, to hear about the basics of better banking. You'll learn:
- What are community development banks and credit unions?
- How do they serve small, mission-driven businesses? (accounts, payroll, technical assistance, loans, commitment to small business success – during covid-19 and beyond)
- How do they put assets to work to build communities?
- What environmental initiatives do they support?
- Where can I learn more and find a community development financial institution to meet my business’ needs?