The climate deal that has become law continues to support the fossil fuel industry. We need stronger leadership to protect Black, Indigenous, people of color, and frontline communities who face the most harm from fossil fuels. Sign the petition below to President Biden to urge him to declare a climate emergency.
It’s a Climate Emergency—Tell President Biden to Declare it!
More from the Blog
- “Scary” Greenwashing to Look Out For - October 31, 2022
- Fair Planet Advisors on Certifications That Matter for People and the Planet - October 25, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act: Guide to Small Business Resources - October 19, 2022
- Latino/a/x and Hispanic Heritage Month: Products Paving the Way for Fair Trade in Latin America - October 5, 2022
- Honoring Ancestral Land Through Regenerative Agriculture: How One Palestinian Business Protects the Sacred Olive Tree - August 23, 2022
- Showing Black Businesses Love with Get the Bag - August 17, 2022
- No Gatekeeping, No Secrets: Sustainability Must Be Available to All Businesses - August 16, 2022
- Better Soap….and Better Banking! - July 19, 2022
- 2022 Is a Record-breaking Year for Environmental Shareholder Activists - July 13, 2022