- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Certification
- Our Publications
- Our Blog
- Take Action
In this issue...
• PAGE 3: Save Your Life—
Save the Planet
• PAGE 4: GMO Grass:
Coming to a Lawn Near You?
• PAGE 5: VICTORY: Apple to Remove Two Potent Toxins from Supplier Factories
• PAGE 5: VICTORY: National Geographic Switches to Recycled Paper
• PAGE 6: Does Your Credit Card Support Big Coal?
• PAGE 7: Scorecard for Investments in Coal
• PAGE 8: The Shame of Stereotypes as Team Mascots
• PAGE 11: People & Planet Awards Winners Benefit from Community Investing
• PAGE 12: The Cost of Eating Cows
• PAGE 13: What’s Your Carbon “Foodprint”? !
• PAGE 14: Too Much Bad Beef
• PAGE 19: 5 Steps to Better Dairy
• PAGE 20: Best Option: Go Vegan!
• PAGE 22: Why Just “Eat Less Meat”?
Special Thanks to Green America Business Members for supporting the Green American
|Fall 2014 Issue|
|Don’t Have A Cow|
Americans eat too much red meat—with tremendous impacts on our health, our environment, and the climate crisis. It’s time to tell everyone you know to eat less beef—or none at all. Read "Don't Have A Cow" »
Check out previous Food-related articles from the Green American:
The Winter 2014 Green American