Yes! Magazine ·
Printing on 100% post-consumer recycled paper, Yes! Magazine has shown a strong commitment to the environment, and has a loyal following of readers who appreciate that the company reflects their sustainable values.
This mountain biking publication has committed to using 90% recycled paper.
Modern Cat ·
This magazine, as well as Modern Dog, prints on an FSC certified stock with 30% recycled content and vegetable based inks.
Since 2005, this magazine has been committed to better paper. An average issue uses 63,000 pounds of 10% post-consumer recycled paper, saving thousands of trees.
MORE LEADERS IN THE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
- Adelphi University Magazine offers Adelphi University alumni worldwide the opportunity to read about events at the university.
- The Ark features photography and stories on Nature Conservancy of Canada's leading-edge conservation and stewardship work.
- Audubon Magazine inspires readers to conserve the natural world through explanatory journalism and vibrant photography.
- Bay Nature educates the people of the Bay Area about, and celebrates the beauty of, the surrounding natural world.
- British Columbia Teachers' Federation magazine informs the 41,000 public school teachers in British Columbia, Canada.
- Colby Magazine is the semiannual alumni publication of Colby College in Maine.
- Green American Magazine is Green America's magazine dedicated to discussing the economic benefit of environmental practice for everyday Americans.
- KIWI is dedicated to helping parents raise their children the healthiest way possible.
- Modern Dog is the lifestyle magazine for modern dogs and their companions.
- National Green Pages is the directory for products and services for people and the planet.
- National Wildlife, NWF's award-winning, full-color nature magazine.
- Natural Awakenings has been printed on recycled paper since its inception 17 years ago.
- Optimum Wellness magazine celebrates not just food, but family, friends, relationship, Spirit, and connection.
- Organic Spa Magazine is a lifestyle magazine promoting the marriage of spa and wellness with your sustainable and organic lifestyle.
- Phi Kappa Tau: The Laurel is the print magazine published each year by the Phi Kappa Tau Foundation.
- The Progressive Populist reports on issues of interest to workers, small-business owners and family farmers and ranchers.
- Russian Life is a 50-year-old bimonthly magazine covering Russian culture, history, business, society and travel.
- Washington Gardener magazine is a gardening publication published specifically for Washington DC and its suburbs.
- Yes! Magazine highlights positive stories of a transformation toward a more just, sustainable, and compassionate world.